Cre8tive Play at Sharen Jane’s has a loving and homely environment, which is safe, caring, secure and stimulating, where children have the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- We encourage good manners and independence and place a large emphasis on learning through play.
- We ensure equality of opportunity for all children. We promote self-respect and a respectful, caring attitude towards our environment and others.
- We offer a personal and unique experience to all of our children and parents through individual, inclusive care and education to children from 3 months to 5 years.
- We treat each child as an individual in terms of his/her needs and learning journey.
- We have high expectations of each child and work to achieve the best possible outcomes in partnership with parents.
Childcare is my passion and my life and has been for over 30 years. It brings me so much pleasure to know that I have played such a huge part in children’s first independent journey, nurturing them, watching them grow and developing their individual personalities. My staff and I all share the same goal: to create a great atmosphere where everyone immediately feels part of the Cre8tive Play family. I am truly honoured when parents choose us to look after their precious children, it means so much to me.
Owner and Founder