The small print…
- A £50 Deposit will be taken for places booked in advance. £25 of which is an administration fee and then the remaining £25 will be credited against your first invoice. No deposit required for those accessing Free For Two Funding.
- We can be flexible with start/finish times on morning/afternoon sessions providing these are set in advance and do not exceed the 5 hours.
- Payment of Account: Payments are divided into 12 equal monthly payments, invoices need to be settled by the 7th of each month. Alternatively parents can pay weekly in advance if preferred. Invoice queries are dealt with by Lesley – email@example.com.
- Payments can be made by: cash, standing order or BACS Payment.
- We are registered to provide places for Free Early Education to eligible 2 year olds and 3/4 year olds. Any additional hours accessed outside the Free Early Education will be charged at £7.50 per hour. We are also registered to take a variety of childcare vouchers.
- A late payment fee of 10% will be levied weekly on outstanding fees. Each child is entitled to 2 weeks or 10 days holiday at a reduction of 50% of normal fees. The days do not have to be taken consecutively and can be taken at any time throughout the year (Jan 1st – Dec 31st). One calendar month’s written notice is required to cancel Nursery Sessions.
- Additional hours must be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- A late pick up fee will be levied in the case of parents not collecting their children on time: £5 per child, for the rst 15 minutes and each 15 minutes thereafter.
- If your child is absent due to holiday or illness full fees still apply I acknowledge that I have read and understood the above contract and agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Cre8tive Play.